natbeatty

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hello,
well as an introduction i am going to introduce myself.I dont yet have a picture of myself to show you.
My name is nathan geoffry beatty, i live here in senegal west africa.
I have a brother who is named Philip and is 12 years old and a sister named Miriam of the age of 15 shortly going onto sixteen.
At the age of six my family and i came to work in senegal, storytelling.Since then we have been in the mission of SIM for nine years.
After arriving in senegal we went to a french school for three years.Then my parents decided that we should go to an enlish school, named bourafaye christian school( bCS), half an hour from where we lived.It was a great school, it was really small and only had around 45 students.We would sleep the whole week at school in the dorms and then go homw for the week end.Then my parents moved to a smaller town which was better for evangelism in the villages.So now we lived a four hour journey from homw.After spending three years at BCS we finally decided that academically it would be better to move to Dakar the capital of senegal and go to school at Da( dakar academy).this school is alot bigger then the other, and in some ways nicer.well i have been going to this school for at leat 4 to 5 weeks.
I like playing sports; soccer, hockey, baseball and other activities.i like drawing and doing crafts.I like painting as well.
well i hope to have fun on this blog and hope that others will join in soon, seey a

6 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Hi Nathan, I've added you to my blogroll!

8:54 PM  
Blogger lord_of_shadows said...

Hi nate cool but I would love to know how old you are keep bloging I'll try to add you to my blogroll

11:05 PM  
Blogger Nathan Beatty said...

Hey i am fourteen years old, and my birthday is on the 21st of May.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Nathan Beatty said...

hey,are any of you putting new things up, it would be interesting to see your thing caleb about the world cup 2006

9:51 AM  
Blogger lord_of_shadows said...

AHhhhhhhhh I decided not to do it in the end(may later on i n my blog thoe).

5:42 PM  
Blogger Nathan Beatty said...

oh, ok, i like the other post you did, very interesting , like the pictures,

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home